BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Replacement Stock Shock part numbers ?

More
11 Jun 2023 13:44 #249502 by Rabid Rhino
I'll even take part numbers of alternative manufacturers like Monroe or Bilstein.
Standard height.

Looking for a nice clean and straight LHD Jimny..... Not any more.
Got one that seems to have been magnatized and driven through the "Big Jimny Bits" parts stores too quickly so it missed a few items.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jun 2023 18:55 #249504 by Scimike
These are standard length dampers for a Gen3, I guess that makes them like Monroe or Bilstein 
Koni Heavy Track adjustable.
Front 8040-1300
Rear 8040-1301
Those are the part numbers on my sales invoice. Hope it helps in some way.

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)

More
12 Jun 2023 17:40 - 13 Jun 2023 20:11 #249509 by Rabid Rhino
That didn't work but thank you anyway.
I took the numbers to a couple of local motor factors but they couldnt find any equivalents.
So still looking.

Looking for a nice clean and straight LHD Jimny..... Not any more.
Got one that seems to have been magnatized and driven through the "Big Jimny Bits" parts stores too quickly so it missed a few items.
Last edit: 13 Jun 2023 20:11 by Rabid Rhino.

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds