BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Soft top roof identification

More
22 May 2023 05:26 #249214 by Oldgal
Hi all.
after only having tin tops, I bought an O2. The rear hood is well scuppered and I need to find a replacement. It's a 2005 vvt with manual 4x4 (not switch). The hood has poppers and velcro up the sides, fixed windows, zippered rear window that zips to the hood and toggles to the tailgate (not poppers). The side "window" is actually 2 small windows, not a single pane, like in pictures. I haven't yet identified a rear window model that has twist toggles. Can anyone shed light on this. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jun 2023 13:38 #249501 by Rabid Rhino
Photos would be interesting to see.
I have a bolt on hard top that I'm looking to replace.
eplace.yours sounds.....   interesting 

Looking for a nice clean and straight LHD Jimny..... Not any more.
Got one that seems to have been magnatized and driven through the "Big Jimny Bits" parts stores too quickly so it missed a few items.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds