BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

225/70r15 on Jimny with facelift bumper (2007)

More
19 May 2022 21:50 #243370 by 8ollins
I am looking at some 225/70/15 Maxxis AT-771. 2007 Jimny meaning it has got the big bumper. Also looking at some 15"x7" wheels (ET-0). Will this fit with a perfectly stock Jimny?
Apologies as this is probably asked multiple times a day

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
20 May 2022 03:29 #243372 by Lambert
I don't have direct experience of that exact combination of wheel and tyre but I suspect it will be quite tight but should clear. A 235 75 on a factory wheel is about as big as you can go but that's for gearing and depending on the exact tyre will need some clearance work. You propose a narrower and shorter tyre but on a wider rim with more back space. I guess at worse it's just a plastic trim that will rub possibly?

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 8ollins

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds