BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Gear linkage bearing

More
05 Apr 2021 14:13 #234258 by Michael83
Hi new old member here. Forgot old details and it's been a couple years anyways.

Cut a long one short I'm after the bearings for the gear linkage on a m13a manual. 

The rod that goes from the gearstick to the top of the gearbox runs through a couple of roller needle bearing and has a seal on the face. These bearings have fallen apart completely. 

Anyone have access to or know what part numbers these are.

Failing that I'm gonna pack the linkage with grease stick a shock traitor on it and jubilee strap it tight and call it done.

If your years are hard to shift or getting harder to shift your prob heading the same way. Lots of sandy muddy water round South Norfolk.

Cheers everyone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
05 Apr 2021 15:39 #234264 by Lambert
Replied by Lambert on topic Gear linkage bearing
Welcome back. Drop Martin a message via the shop he will let you know what is available.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

More
05 Apr 2021 16:09 #234265 by Michael83
Replied by Michael83 on topic Gear linkage bearing
Will do, cheers for your time Lambert.

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds