BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Need help with wiring photos

• meska82
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Apr 2018 13:54 #191325 by meska82
Need help with wiring photos was created by meska82
Hello mates,

Need some help here,
The guy before me had installed aftermarket alarm. After that seems "deinstalled" it badly, today by pulling on some wires i managed "i think so" to get alarm block somehow active or just broke something in that mess of wires. And can not start the car now, i think there is no ignition. So may be someone could take a photo of the wiring near fusebox under the dashboard, need to make tidy wiring again there.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Apr 2018 08:27 - 06 Apr 2018 08:31 #191366 by Scimike
Honestly you are not going to sort it out with photos in my humble opinion. I would suggest you need to get the wiring diagram and determine which cables are vehicle and which are alarm, then proceed with its removal or connection ( sorry not 100% sure what you are trying to achieve ).
What age is your Jimny as this will help identify the correct diagram?

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)
Last edit: 06 Apr 2018 08:31 by Scimike.

• meska82
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
06 Apr 2018 10:48 - 06 Apr 2018 12:01 #191372 by meska82
Replied by meska82 on topic Need help with wiring photos
Thanks for reply, but managed to identify alarm system, successfully removed it, returned wiring to original state, but the problem is elsewhere, cannot start the engine it cranks, but nothing, seems the fuel pump is working... seems there was only coincidence. But this is strange because the car was fully working, and now cannot start, maybe crankshaft sensor...

UPDATE: Blown ignition fuse(under the bonnet), also spotted problematic wires in the under the bonnet fusebox some of them seems to be melted..
Last edit: 06 Apr 2018 12:01 by meska82.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds