BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Which Steering Damper?

• JivingDaddy
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 Mar 2013 14:19 #65143 by JivingDaddy
Which Steering Damper? was created by JivingDaddy
Looking at Steering Damping Kits on the BJ shop, apart from the obvious answer of 12 quid, what is the difference between Armstrong and the Pro Comp/Rough Country?

Is it a matter of strength? Does each type affect normal on road steering differently? I don't want the CO kicking off!

If I'm gonna do this then I might as well get the right one/best available.

Anyone got an opinion? Especially Mark as he's probably gonna end up fitting it for me. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jerry
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 Mar 2013 18:45 - 10 Mar 2013 18:47 #65201 by jerry
Replied by jerry on topic Which Steering Damper?
Not fitted mine yet and still undecided on which one to buy, but reading the reviews plenty of people seem pleased with the results from the standard Armstrong damper .....
Last edit: 10 Mar 2013 18:47 by jerry.

• reaper
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 Mar 2013 18:56 #65205 by reaper
Replied by reaper on topic Which Steering Damper?
Price wise big jimny bracket set and a defender damper new from ebay about £13 works a treat :-)

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds