BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

My New Jimny

More
20 Feb 2013 18:44 #63381 by dirtydogz
Replied by dirtydogz on topic My New Jimny
That's a nice job you done on the windscreen pillar Dave, and it's good to see the jimny will live on.
I love a happy ending :)

2002 JLX Soft Top B)
Jimnybits 2" lift +Pro Comp ES1000 shocks.:) Big Jimny rear shock mounts. Big Jimny adjustable panhard rods.
Big Jimny steering damper bracket. Disco Armstrong steering damper. 7X15 black modulars. 205/75/15 Maxxis 743 bravo m/t.Superpro camber correction bushes.Black A bar....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dave cc
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
21 Feb 2013 22:21 #63574 by Dave cc
Replied by Dave cc on topic My New Jimny
Picked up my Bargain doors tonite fully trimed both with Mirrors £10.18 pence the pair you have to love Ebay and people who list stuff to finish late at nite may swap both black doors onto her and sell the others reckon the blue and the black will look good :laugh: fitted the N/S mirror looking fwd to Slindon now :) all ready to go

Attachments:

• Dave cc
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 Feb 2013 18:56 - 25 Feb 2013 18:57 #63942 by Dave cc
After a day out at slindon yesterday blue Jim was excellent few laughs from the Vitboys but they soon shut up :laugh:
So astra diesel going to give up her Isuzu engine tonite and after talking to Simon from Xeng im thinking maybe twin transfer box for this one and then for the red one as well

Maybe somthing like this :)

Attachments:
Last edit: 25 Feb 2013 18:57 by Dave cc. Reason: spelling

More
25 Feb 2013 21:28 #63962 by j999pre
Replied by j999pre on topic My New Jimny
Is that a vit gearbox mated to a sj tbox? Any benefit over a lobster box?

Gold Jimny the best colour (sold) :(

Big red Jimny 32" tyres, arbs, cage 5:1 transfer etc. (Sold)

Grey pick up Jimny
Turbo m13a, arbs, floating rear shafts, disc conversion rear, vented front conversion. 245 70 16. Winch, 3" lift, 4:16 trans hd shafts and CVS

• Dave cc
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 Feb 2013 22:04 #63970 by Dave cc
Yep thats what it is not even thought about ratios yet but very very very low ratio i would assume still trying to get my head around how many diffrent ratio gears it would give you as well will need some thinking about but on 1 st thoughts around 20 i think :woohoo:

• Dave cc
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
26 Feb 2013 22:41 #64103 by Dave cc
Engine out and on stand ready to start making adaptor plate have to say amazing Suzuki diidnt go the Isuzu route rather than the renault diesel they fit
Jap car with a Renault engine :sick: Hmmmmmmmm will be holding the wheels on Jimnys next with just 3 wheel nuts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds