BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

DGTuning leading arms

More
22 Aug 2010 13:08 #4340 by mlines
DGTuning leading arms was created by mlines
Heard lots of good things about these but has anyone had actual experience of these and could tell me how they perform (have you bent or broken them?)

Martin

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• darthloachie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
22 Aug 2010 19:35 #4354 by darthloachie
Replied by darthloachie on topic Re:DGTuning leading arms
Haven't had experience of DG but every one on the various forums rave about them

Ours are Rhino Rays and have been on the jimny for a few years including trialling and are still OK

More
23 Aug 2010 08:30 #4358 by maverick
Replied by maverick on topic Re:DGTuning leading arms
I LOVE ( :whistle: ) my D&G Tuning Radius Arms ( I have them front and rear) ... OK, expensive, but as ever you get what you pay for!!

Jalapeño, IISY?

More
23 Aug 2010 10:54 #4361 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic Re:DGTuning leading arms
I've just posted on your bolt post about KAP selling their new castor corrected stronger arms for £210 + VAT + £15 postage.

Having thought since - doesn't ORA do a lifetime warranty on their arms, so if you bend one you'll get another free.

I'm not 100% certain that this is the case but it might be an idea to check with Rob.

Otherwise I've not heard anyone say anything bad about the D+G ones.

There is a blue Jimny that has run in the Challenger 4x4 winch challenge series last year but I'm not sure about this year. He is on Shropshire Suzuki - I think he might run the D+G arms - not 100% sure on that as he might run ORA ones but worth checking out as I know you're on there too.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

More
23 Aug 2010 12:06 #4363 by mlines
Replied by mlines on topic Re:DGTuning leading arms
Following a discussion with ORA and based on their lifetime warranty I am going to give them a go as it seems that my car is a good test for the reliability of components ;)

Watch this space for when they arrive.

Martin

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

More
23 Aug 2010 13:30 #4369 by maverick
Replied by maverick on topic Re:DGTuning leading arms
Good Luck ... just dont drive TOO fast on Motorways!

Jalapeño, IISY?

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds