BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Jimny Bushes

• oxford_bloke
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
18 Aug 2010 15:14 #4291 by oxford_bloke
Jimny Bushes was created by oxford_bloke
Hi all,
another question for you all being about bushes. as i have new radius arms front and rear I am planning on putting in new bushes all 12 of them what and where are the best ones to buy. I know people say that there isn't much flex in poly bushes however they seem to work out cheaper than standard bushes.

cheers for any help

Tom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Aug 2010 07:27 #4300 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic Re:Jimny Bushes
Have a read of my recent post regarding Blueprint radius arm bushes there is quite a bit of discussion there.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds