BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

wheel spacers or not ???????????

More
19 May 2012 19:38 #40732 by robs5230
by the time i have finished messing with my jimny i will probably have un-modified it !

anyhow are there any points in favour of spacers or against them ?
i currently have approx 30mm spacers fitted and i'm thinking of taking them off.
thanks

standard jimny - for now

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 May 2012 19:54 #40735 by kirkynut
They widen your track so make it more stable but can cause the tyres to catch the arches on compression.

Offset wheels are an option but if you have the tyres you want on it and they don't catch off road stick with what you have as it works.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds