BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Props

More
13 Jun 2011 16:48 #17726 by ooky_123
Props was created by ooky_123
Well, started with good intentions of fitting the RockLobster that has been sat in the shed for almost 2 months and have hit a bit fo a snag ...

Below is a picture of the 2 props I have to use

Now unless im being megga thick (which is a possibility! ) ... the mini prop I have on teh Jimny has a pair of flanged ends where as the one in the above picture has a splined end ...

I just wanted to check with the masses if I should split the UJ and just use the standard Jimny flange that is on the gearbox.....

Former owner of Little "Ooky", who has now started a new life in Shetland

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2011 17:22 #17731 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic Re: Props
The Jimny mini prop has a splined end too. Just ran out and took a quick piccie of my old one for you:

Attachment IMGP0050.jpg not found

How does this compare to your Jimny one???

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0
Attachments:

More
13 Jun 2011 17:42 #17737 by ooky_123
Replied by ooky_123 on topic Re: Props
That's a relief ... I havnt taken the mini prop off. I was checking andng all the bolts.
I looked up at the prop and panicked ... Cheers for that. I'll crack on !!

Former owner of Little "Ooky", who has now started a new life in Shetland

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds