BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Front abs sensor

More
14 Feb 2024 13:23 #254303 by Johno23
Front abs sensor was created by Johno23
Hi all,
new here and to a Jimny. I have a 2006 model.A local garage has diagnosed a problem with the nearside abs sensor. He’s tested it and it’s knackered. He says the 
front sensors come as a pair. I’ve searched online and have found may sensors but all seem to have different part numbers. 
Can anyone recommend a good reliable place to get them from reasonably quickly ?
thanks,
John.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Feb 2024 13:38 - 14 Feb 2024 13:39 #254304 by Phaeton
Replied by Phaeton on topic Front abs sensor
OUCH!

www.bigjimny.com/store/front-abs-sensor-assembly-suzuki.html

Think I'd be looking at somebody who is scrapping one & go armed with a multimeter
Last edit: 14 Feb 2024 13:39 by Phaeton.

More
14 Feb 2024 13:46 - 14 Feb 2024 13:49 #254307 by Johno23
Replied by Johno23 on topic Front abs sensor
Yes I’ve seen that!….. that’s Suzuki genuine parts!! Not fancying that much!!
I have however seen these in places like euro parts etc for a fraction of the genuine price…….. about £60
Last edit: 14 Feb 2024 13:49 by Johno23.

More
14 Feb 2024 17:40 #254317 by Scimike
Replied by Scimike on topic Front abs sensor
Not had reason to replace, but aftermarket are £30 to £45 for the loom / sensors. Like all things aftermarket you pays your money and takes your choice.
Want OEM then get it from Big Jimny Shop, it will be a quality part at the best price.
If you want to go aftermarket try your local motor store ( not Halfords), see what they can get. Its always better if you can't get a recommended source. 

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds