BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Seat cover and boot liner recommendations SZ5

More
18 Apr 2023 17:24 #248694 by Dodger
Hi guys,

I want to get a decent liner and front seat covers for the back of the SZ5 Jimny, I want the liner to be non slip, any recommendations?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Apr 2023 17:36 - 18 Apr 2023 17:37 #248695 by facade
Do you mean the boot liner?

Suzuki do a big rubber mat for the boot floor (with the seats down or a van)

990E0-78R30-002 . Around £45. Often available second hand but for not much less than new tbh. I'm looking out for one for around £25 inc  carriage (or including my fuel to get it) but I suspect I will be looking for a long time.

They also do

990E0-78R30-001 which is around £125, and is a deep sided affair, I've never seen one but it looks shiny and slippery.

If it suddenly breaks, go back to the last thing that you did before it broke and start looking there :)
Last edit: 18 Apr 2023 17:37 by facade.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dodger

More
19 Apr 2023 13:40 #248710 by 300bhpton
I have the 990E0-78R30-002, it is soft and really does reduce things sliding about. It will also roll up small enough to go behind the seats should you want to use the rear ones.

Seat covers, depends.

I got these the Escape Gear ones from S. Africa. Bit pricey maybe. But the quality seems good. The are canvas, so won't fit as tightly over the shape of the seat as some stretchy seat cover types.

Pics and info in my thread here:
www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...ild-thread?start=144
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dodger

More
20 Apr 2023 11:07 #248726 by Dodger
The escape gear seat covers do look very good quality but pretty expensive,
Think I will shop around before I make a decision on those but I’ve ordered the rubber mat for the back.

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds