BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

New Jimny workshop manual

More
25 Feb 2023 11:55 #247750 by giacomom
Hi all,
for a 2022 Jimny JB74 I'm looking for the service manual and the cross-section of the spare parts that are found with the V.I.N.
I could find it by registering on the Suzuki Service Portal but it is required to be a registered company with VAT, while I am a private person.....
can you help me ?
thank you

Giacomo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Feb 2023 23:25 #247761 by Roger Fairclough
Welcome to the forum. It would help if we know where you are.

Roger

More
26 Feb 2023 07:37 #247762 by giacomom
Replied by giacomom on topic New Jimny workshop manual
Hi Roger thank you for answer.
i live to Roma, Italy

Giacomo

More
26 Feb 2023 09:01 #247763 by Roger Fairclough
Suzuki do a manual and it is in Italian but as far as I know it does not include a parts section. Suzuki do not print a copy of the manual, it is purely in DVD format and as you have found out, you need to be a registered dealer with a VAT number. I cannot help you to get a DVD but if you have problems with your Jimny, then there are a number of people on this forum with the Gen.4 model who will be happy to help you.

Roger

More
26 Feb 2023 15:19 #247767 by giacomom
Ho Roger,
thanks for your help, but it was to have all the technical data without having to ask the forum every time....
for spare parts you can find something online but only for the Jimny up to 2017
Giacomo

More
26 Feb 2023 18:23 #247771 by fordem
Replied by fordem on topic New Jimny workshop manual
ssg.asia should have the parts catalogs for the Gen 4 Jimny, I suggest you start with your VIN, that should take you to the correct catalog.

More
27 Feb 2023 11:10 #247775 by giacomom
Hi fordem and thank you
this is exactly what I was looking for for spare parts.....
Giacomo

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds