BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Sill protectors

• Gilling Red
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
08 Mar 2021 10:34 #233540 by Gilling Red
Sill protectors was created by Gilling Red
I would like to fit sill protectors to my Gen 4 Jimny. Not sure if the price is correct but looked at some and the were priced at £400 ????? surly they cannot be that expensive. Has anybody fitted any 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Mar 2021 10:58 #233541 by X8GGY
Replied by X8GGY on topic Sill protectors
A bit cheaper than that on JimnyBits- www.jimnybits.com/jimny-heavy-duty-bolt-...sliders-2019-on.html

I've used the Gen3 ones on several builds, including The Boogie B)

More
08 Mar 2021 14:20 #233548 by Axholme Lion
Replied by Axholme Lion on topic Sill protectors
The ones on the Official Suzuki site are way overpriced and they are only a cosmetic silver effect. They are of no use for offroading at all. Having said that i dropped for a pair on EBAY in a brand new unopened box for £100. They are still sat here awaiting fitment. They look nice but that's about it.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds