BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

2003 SUZUKI JIMNY Motor home on The Market

More
21 Jan 2021 15:37 #232038 by stuartmc
Not sure if it's anybody's on here but The Market are auctioning a 2003 Jimy Motor Home. Presently sitting at £4099 with reserve met. Click here

2020 SZ5 Auto, 2019 Vitara GLX 1.4T AT AllGrip

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jan 2021 16:50 #232040 by lookonimages

stuartmc wrote: Not sure if it's anybody's on here but The Market are auctioning a 2003 Jimy Motor Home. Presently sitting at £4099 with reserve met. Click here

He should have rather build a trailer

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

More
21 Jan 2021 18:34 #232041 by Roger Fairclough
Yes, I agree but we must bare in mind that this is a very personal thing. I have never liked Motor homes because they are impractical for everyday use and the ones in my close are parked up 50 weeks of the year. If you tow a caravan you at least have the use of the motor for everyday use and the only giveaway is the tow bracket, Just to show I do have a heart I do like camper trailers and they are well liked and well developed especially in Australia.

Roger

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds