BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Wrangler Fenders On a Jimny

• ne-crock
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
22 Mar 2015 00:45 #141106 by ne-crock
Replied by ne-crock on topic Wrangler Fenders On a Jimny

JackBell wrote: Are they the ones on your profile picture, looks a lovely jimny that and in the 2nd best colour behind black!

fixed your post for you jack :P ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• funkyjimny
    Registered
  • 2004 jimny soft top, factory hardtop, ARB bumper
More
22 Mar 2015 09:28 #141109 by funkyjimny
I have Wrangler Bushwacker arches on mine, were about £500 after import duty and VAT from Low Range Off Road in the USA. I have 31/10.5/15's on 32mm offset 7x15 wheels and they don't fill the arches.
They are basically two pairs of rear arches for a wrangler, but sold by Low Range as fitting a Samurai/SJ

Gary
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: JackBell

• JackBell
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
22 Mar 2015 10:28 #141116 by JackBell
Replied by JackBell on topic Wrangler Fenders On a Jimny
Haha I do love black jimnys but I dont know if they look better then blue. Possibly a draw?

I know yours tires dont fill your archs gary but I honestly font think that it looks bad mate.

• funkyjimny
    Registered
  • 2004 jimny soft top, factory hardtop, ARB bumper
More
22 Mar 2015 11:01 #141120 by funkyjimny
The tyres don't fill the arches width ways either, but they do the job of keeping the mud from flying through them window, I can at least have the window down without fear of getting covered in it.

Gary

• tommyguns
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
22 Mar 2015 20:19 #141154 by tommyguns
Replied by tommyguns on topic Wrangler Fenders On a Jimny
Haha funny all this black n blue chat, I was going to respray mine blue, but decided to keep it black and go with a bit of a blue theme instead!

• JackBell
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
22 Mar 2015 22:59 #141176 by JackBell
Replied by JackBell on topic Wrangler Fenders On a Jimny
My needs a respray so might go black for a while and blue inside (already have blue seat covers and crap like that)

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds