BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

That's it! Bits ordered!

• piprice
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Nov 2013 08:57 #91056 by piprice
Replied by piprice on topic That's it! Bits ordered!
Pm sent rus!

Gosh I remember changing a clutch on a subaru in the street on the tipping down rain with carpet we found underneath and a sheet over the top lol

Also changed a 205 xs engine in the local multistory car park come 7 it's dead and only the boy racers park up, also done services and brakes I there lol

Once forgot a bucket and had to tip oil in to a carrier bag and the weight split the bag and so to say oil everywhere and this was the only time we had bother as police turned up and give me an hour to get it sorted lmao had to use a black bin bag and had to go round finding grit 11 o'clock at night!
Only down fa the lights dimmed at 12-1am

My younger days- Christ I'm only 27!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Nov 2013 09:30 - 14 Nov 2013 09:36 #91059 by helijohn
Replied by helijohn on topic That's it! Bits ordered!

bluejimny wrote:
i did always wonder what people thought of the ticket system with having to "make an account",

rus

Ooooh Rus, you spotted my post. :blush: :laugh: :laugh: You are good though!! ;) You are not the only one to use a ticket system, as and example I just had a ticket for Banggood.com
Save me making a ticket - do you have a driver mirror floating around??

@ Kirkynut

I might treat my garage (myself) to an electric heater this year!

I can't get my motor in the garage anymore as it is full of stuff but I bought a halogen heater for when I am on the lathe and never looked bavk.

@ piprice

Debating whether to use my alloys or hammerite my weller type?

I love Hammerite but IMHO if you have alloys use them (unless they are impossible to balance). I did mine in gold. ;)

Do it right - use Hammerite
When the blue light is flashing I am kidding.
Last edit: 14 Nov 2013 09:36 by helijohn.

• piprice
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Nov 2013 15:53 #91133 by piprice
Replied by piprice on topic That's it! Bits ordered!
My lord doesn't cash go quick!

Now ordered cb whip in orange, cb mount, stickers, sticky number plate and lift kit.

Left to do is pay credit card back, get it all fitted and then there's a few other bits and bobs!

Atleast the main bits will be done!

Little supplier issue so now having insa sarahas! Cheers rus for the information and sorting out quickly for me!

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds