BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Tires choice?

• Rodden87
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
29 Oct 2013 22:06 #88556 by Rodden87
Tires choice? was created by Rodden87
Hello after some thought I've decided I want to change wheel and tires. Currently I run 15x8 wheels but to get them to fit I have to run spacers, I'm not a massive fan of spacers so want rid of them. My tires are 31/10.50 15 kingpin Trekkers. I'm now doing more road miles and also having to drive on customers/private drives and tracks and my Trekkers have made a bit of a mess in a few oooopsy!
I would love some advice on pattern and size?
I don't have any problem with changing to a 16 rim to open up more sizes! I would like to stay as close to 31" if I can and definitely don't want to go any wider would probably prefer slightly narrower!
My thoughts on patterns so far are BFG KM2, cooper stt, hankook rt03 in 31/10.5 15, is any one running any a similar 16 size with success?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Rodden87
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
29 Oct 2013 22:48 #88567 by Rodden87
Replied by Rodden87 on topic Tires choice?
Also just been put on to maxis bighorns mt-762?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds