BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

So many jimnys in Corfu!!!

• Coletti
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 Jul 2012 13:23 #44751 by Coletti
So many jimnys in Corfu!!! was created by Coletti
Here in Corfu at the moment on my hols and can't help but notice how many jimnys there are here!! Not just standard ones either, many have big lifts and massive tyres, not only that I have also seen several landrovers and toyotas with lifts on 35/37" boggers yet I have seen no where as of yet to warrant a vehicle of these standards. Anyone else ever been here and noticed the same thing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bluejimny
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 Jul 2012 14:10 #44753 by bluejimny
Replied by bluejimny on topic Re: So many jimnys in Corfu!!!
in cyprus ive never seen so many jimny soft tops, everywhere i went there was one!

• Keefe
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 Jul 2012 15:44 #44755 by Keefe
Replied by Keefe on topic Re: So many jimnys in Corfu!!!

bluejimny wrote: in cyprus ive never seen so many jimny soft tops, everywhere i went there was one!

LoL!

I wonder why?

More
23 Jul 2012 18:48 #44772 by Alan16ac
Was the same when I went to Crete last year, 50% of cars were Jimnys!

• Smoggy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 Jul 2012 19:22 #44775 by Smoggy
Replied by Smoggy on topic Re: So many jimnys in Corfu!!!
Yeah weve just got back from Crete - loads of jimnys, obviously most of them were soft tops!

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds