BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

What does your stock Jimny weigh?

• vegetablejoe
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 Jul 2012 09:13 #44748 by vegetablejoe
What does your stock Jimny weigh? was created by vegetablejoe
Specs say my JLX MT's curb weight is 1025 kg. But these units are CBU from Japan without ABS or air bags. So my unit should be lighter by how many kg.? (vs. the Jimny version in Europe and other parts of the world)

Funny thing is the heater on my air-con unit works, although we do not have a winter season here. :huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Coletti
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 Jul 2012 13:44 #44752 by Coletti
Replied by Coletti on topic Re: What does your stock Jimny weigh?
I have a weigh bridge at work and with a 2" lift and 205 75 15 insa turbo Sahara and mine weighed as near as makes no differance 1000kg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds