BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Cam Suzuki!

More
05 Feb 2011 17:35 #11027 by tree fella
Cam Suzuki! was created by tree fella
I ordered (& paid for) a door handle from Cam Suzuki on the 8th of December and it has still not arrived!
I ring them once a week to be told it'll be sent 2mr etc and i spoke 2 some1 2day that i have spoken to about it before, only for him to have the ordacity to tell me he knows nothing about it and i must have been dealing with some1 who isn't in 2day, took my number & has not cntacted me back.
My advice to fellow big jimnyers is not to bother with Cam Suzuki/Thornton breakers as this is how they treat their customers:angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gromit
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Feb 2011 17:48 #11029 by Gromit
Replied by Gromit on topic Re: Cam Suzuki!
I went there once for a Vitara drive shaft and they were having their lunch so was told to piss off and come back later, needless to say that I went elsewhere.

• g4vcn
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Feb 2011 19:21 #11042 by g4vcn
Replied by g4vcn on topic Re: Cam Suzuki!
I have also had a bad experiance with them. They was rude and made no effort to help even tho i was about to spend over 400 on an axle.

gav

• Nelson83
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Feb 2011 20:03 #11052 by Nelson83
Replied by Nelson83 on topic Re: Cam Suzuki!
I tried to contact Cam the other week on the hunt for a used back box. Tried both the number supplied on here from Cam, and the number found via google - no contact. Not wanting to give up, i tried Thortons with the hope of being put through/ given the right number. They hadnt got the number. I asked if they had a jimny back box in, to be told to call back in 15mins once they'd had a look. I called back, spoke to the same guy, who asked me to bear with him, i heard him walk across what im guessing was the office, open a door and ask "jimny back box?" and the other person say - "just tell 'em no!" Obviously the guy i spoke to didnt mute the phone D'oh!

Obviously it was Thortons i spoke to, but i would have thought they'd have the number of Cam seeing as their "sister companys" according to the Cam website.

• biggaz
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Feb 2011 21:12 #11058 by biggaz
Replied by biggaz on topic Re: Cam Suzuki!
They sound great :lol: :lol: :ohmy:

• vitara_mad
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Feb 2011 21:38 #11066 by vitara_mad
Replied by vitara_mad on topic Re: Cam Suzuki!
ive contacted them a few times & most times they say they not got the part & when they have they want silly money for them

i will not be contacing them again for anything

More
06 Feb 2011 09:41 #11075 by tree fella
Replied by tree fella on topic Re: Cam Suzuki!
They are the same company as far as i'm aware, i rang the number listed as cam suzuki & they pick up saying thornton breakers. I'm gona get a friend to explore the legal avenues 2mr some1 needs to put them in there place IMO, i payed my money nearly 2 months ago, if they didn't have 1 i was more than happy 2 buy a new one from suzuki:ohmy:

More
06 Feb 2011 10:02 #11077 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic Re: Cam Suzuki!
Oh dear. Cameron came on here making promises that service like that was a thing of the past from his company and has not been heard of since.

Are you going to re-appear and resolve things once more Cameron or are you happy with your customer base chatting away about how they'll never use your business again, again?

I've not needed anything since the last post but clearly others have.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

More
06 Feb 2011 13:04 #11092 by dirtydogz
Replied by dirtydogz on topic Re: Cam Suzuki!
And for your bad experience you all so get a 10% discount.:sick:

2002 JLX Soft Top B)
Jimnybits 2" lift +Pro Comp ES1000 shocks.:) Big Jimny rear shock mounts. Big Jimny adjustable panhard rods.
Big Jimny steering damper bracket. Disco Armstrong steering damper. 7X15 black modulars. 205/75/15 Maxxis 743 bravo m/t.Superpro camber correction bushes.Black A bar....

• ypvs jimny 350
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
06 Feb 2011 17:45 #11113 by ypvs jimny 350
Replied by ypvs jimny 350 on topic Re: Cam Suzuki!
:laugh: same old then these guys will never change they have messed me around more than once. I dont bother with them any more get my parts from else were.

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds