BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

Driven: Jeep Renegade TrailHawk

More
09 Feb 2022 15:46 #241769 by 300bhpton

Thought I'd share some view on the Renegade TrailHawk, as it is a quite an interesting and capable off roader.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
10 Feb 2022 04:25 #241771 by Lambert
I have looked at the diesel version of this and in virtually every metric it's probably a better car than a jimny except that it's tow capacity verses weight and power is really too low, if it could manage another tonne then I would be very interested and in reality it probably physically could cope but all manufacturers these days are too cautious about towing.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

More
10 Feb 2022 13:13 #241773 by lightning
Pretty much every 4x4 on the road is better on paper than my 2005 Defender, but l wouldn't swap it for any of them.

More
10 Feb 2022 14:30 #241774 by 300bhpton

Pretty much every 4x4 on the road is better on paper than my 2005 Defender, but l wouldn't swap it for any of them.

:D

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds