BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

Ugg boots for sale

More
11 Oct 2012 16:10 #49990 by kirkynut
Ugg boots for sale was created by kirkynut
Only kidding for those who saw the spam on here earlier but blimey, those spammers are keeping you moderators busy at the moment aren't they!

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Smoggy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 Oct 2012 18:22 #50014 by Smoggy
Replied by Smoggy on topic Ugg boots for sale
Are they waterproof and mudproof ugboots suitable for a paynplay site does anyone know? :-)

More
11 Oct 2012 22:09 #50043 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic Ugg boots for sale
They are cheap, so they will probably damage your Mrs feet more than the real ones and make your Mrs look more stupid than the real ones do. A few women have worn genuine ones to off road sites that I have been to and they didn't seem to find them too waterproof. They also weren't smiling like the rest of us pointing and laughing at them.

Then again people drive £50k Range Rovers into water that laps the roof whilst wearing £800.00 shoes round my way!

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

• Smoggy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 Oct 2012 19:44 #50086 by Smoggy
Replied by Smoggy on topic Ugg boots for sale
Haha. I saw a good one today in the backroads of the north east after the recent floods. Some bloke stranded in a Nissan Quashqai stranded in the middle of quite a deep flood obviously thought his '4x4' would go through 3 feet of water. FAIL :)

I decided after seeing him to turn around in my VW Caddy works van and find another route.

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds