BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

Newbie saying Hi

• Dan_w
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
02 Oct 2012 00:54 #49312 by Dan_w
Replied by Dan_w on topic Newbie saying Hi
Well the Metro has now gone and I have some cash burning a hole in my pocket, time to get out and start seeing what I can get :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Oct 2012 21:11 - 06 Oct 2012 21:13 #49650 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic Newbie saying Hi
Hi there and welcome!

I'm only across the River in Essex - near Southend - perhaps us South Eastern boys could meet up for some laning one day next spring???

Have you seen Sam's black Jimny in the For Sale Section on here, once owned by Jason (Ooky_123) on here - It's a good truck now far from you with some great mods and in the best colour. (yes I'm startingthat back up again!)

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0
Last edit: 06 Oct 2012 21:13 by kirkynut.

• darthloachie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
06 Oct 2012 21:27 #49652 by darthloachie
Replied by darthloachie on topic Newbie saying Hi

kirkynut wrote: and in the best colour. (yes I'm starting that back up again!)

Kirkynut

brave man :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

More
07 Oct 2012 07:45 #49657 by supergaz
Replied by supergaz on topic Newbie saying Hi
Silver is the best followed by black!

• markyp2000
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
07 Oct 2012 08:36 #49660 by markyp2000
Replied by markyp2000 on topic Newbie saying Hi
pink is the best colour but im happy with my jimny being BLUE lol

• Smoggy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
07 Oct 2012 08:42 #49661 by Smoggy
Replied by Smoggy on topic Newbie saying Hi
Even though Blue is probably the best colour, I was thinking about spraying mine before fitting an external cage. Not sure what to do about arch extenders either to cover them big wheels. Will have to do arches before spraying, unless I fit the defender items I already have.

More
07 Oct 2012 11:27 #49668 by supergaz
Replied by supergaz on topic Newbie saying Hi
Get it sprsayed silver before you fit your cage!

• Dan_w
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
07 Oct 2012 18:19 #49683 by Dan_w
Replied by Dan_w on topic Newbie saying Hi
Thanks for pointing me in the direction of Sam's Jimny I had seen it, I have however just put a deposit down on one and collect it tomorrow. It has some offroad tyres, spring spacers and a snorkel already but needs a little tidy up. I will post some pics up a little later tonight. Seeing as there are few of us local if people are up for it we could arrange a meet this weekend and do a few local lanes?

More
10 Oct 2012 00:07 #49879 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic Newbie saying Hi
Just read your reply, sorry but I'm busy already this weekend. I'm going to one of two winch challenges Sun, either the Challenger at Yarwell quarry or the Sudbury Off Road Events one. Not chosen which to go to yet!

Yarwell wouldn't be too far for you if you wanted to pop along and watch. I only spectate but they are great to watch. It kicks off at 10:00 hrs.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds