BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

What is being covered up now?

More
23 Jun 2012 15:19 - 23 Jun 2012 15:20 #42799 by facade
Whilst I am getting sick to death of hearing about that utterly spineless "comedian" (certainly not to my thinking he isn't) who can't grovel and squirm with apologies loud enough for doing absolutely nothing whatsoever wrong , I can't help feeling that there is something going on that Cameron is sneaking through behind this fuss. What is it?

(Jimmy Carr and his Tax-avoidance if you don't catch my drift)

If it suddenly breaks, go back to the last thing that you did before it broke and start looking there :)
Last edit: 23 Jun 2012 15:20 by facade.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jun 2012 08:23 - 25 Jun 2012 08:42 #42876 by kirkynut
Are you suggesting that Governments make a big fuss about nothing when they themselves have something to get through without the public eye noticing, and that they do this as a diversion tactic from the public eye seeing what they are up to???

Or are you suggesting they be ever so slightly hypocritical? : news.uk.msn.com/uk/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=250342167

No! They wouldn't do that. Shame on you for not having faith in those who lead us!

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0
Last edit: 25 Jun 2012 08:42 by kirkynut.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds