BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

2005-2016 Suzuki Jimny Clarion Radio/CD Head Unit Complete

More
20 Dec 2023 21:58 #252971 by XTOPERMAN
Hello all.
Does anyone have for sale a genuine Suzuki Jimny (2005-2016) Clarion Radio/CD complete Head Unit for sale? I believe the model number is Clarion model PS-2685H-B, 39101-76J81
It must be in excellent as new condition, fully working and be accessible, i.e. have no security codes set so basically a plug in and play unit.
If you have I will play a good price for the right unit. The unit is the version with the "DISP" button in the top right hand side that basically will disply the clock time when driving as per the attached picture.
Please PM me if you are able to help.
Many thanks,
Dave

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Apr 2024 21:26 #255591 by NigelB
I might have one - will take a look tomorrow and get back to you

More
18 Apr 2024 16:43 - 18 Apr 2024 16:49 #255649 by NigelB
Hi Dave,
It looks like I have exactly what you are looking for - see attached images - the only slight wear is to where it says Auto Changer Control where you will see that the word Control is missing the ROL at the end
Attachments:
Last edit: 18 Apr 2024 16:49 by NigelB.

More
18 Apr 2024 16:57 #255651 by NigelB
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds