BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

FOR SALE: 2007 Jimny JLX+ Black

More
15 Nov 2023 21:39 - 18 Nov 2023 16:11 #252145 by Dunders
Hi All,

Unfortunately I'm having to put my Jimny up for sale as I need more space :-( It's a Black 2007 JLX+ with 63k on the clock and full service history that has been used mainly as a city car over the last 3.5 years I've owned it and has been well looked after. 4X4 fully working. See Autotrader ad: www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202311113870403 - asking £5,500 but would go down to £5,200 for a BigJimny member.

It's just been serviced and MOTd (with no advisories). It did need some welding done to the sills, which I had done at the same time. Some usual rust in the common spots but nothing too concerning.

Some mods on the vehicle:
- Sony screen/head unit with Apple Car Play and Android Auto
- Black raptor steering damper
- Jimnybits radius arms guards
- Has A/T tyres - Yoko Geos

Replaced king bin bearings and seals last year
Had gearbox reconditioned when I purchased it 

Based in Edinburgh, Scotland but would be willing to meet you up to 50 miles away.

Let me know if you want to see any more photos or have any questions.

Cheers, David
Last edit: 18 Nov 2023 16:11 by Dunders. Reason: Updated SP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds