BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

For Sale - Steel Wheels and Dueler Tyres

More
01 Aug 2023 20:01 - 17 Sep 2023 10:49 #250077 by Soeley
I have for sale 5 off standard Jimny steel rims, these came off a Gen3 originally, but will fit a Gen4. Unsure about LJ or SJ models. They do need attention, would make ideal winter rims to save your alloys from all the salt on the roads.
£40 collection only from the OL2 area (Oldham, Lancashire). I don't mind driving half an hour to meet up.
25% of the proceeds will be donated back into this forum. 

I also have for sale 4 off Bridgestone Dueler HT tyres 195/80/15. These came of an LCV and are all showing 7mm of tread. I can add pictures upon request, but I'm sure we all know what they look like.
£60 collection only from the OL2 area (Oldham, Lancashire). I don't mind driving half an hour to meet up.
25% of the proceeds will be donated back into this forum.

If anyone wants to buy both lots then £80 does the deal
Attachments:
Last edit: 17 Sep 2023 10:49 by Soeley.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Aug 2023 10:30 #250246 by Soeley
Just bumping this back up before I advertise on the Book of Faces.

More
16 Sep 2023 19:34 #250839 by Soeley
OK these are now free for collection, otherwise they are going to the tip!
I need the space.

More
29 Sep 2023 19:17 #251088 by ianm

More
12 Oct 2023 06:57 #251362 by Soeley
Wheels have now gone to a new home.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds