BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

All sold now

More
25 Jan 2021 20:22 - 16 Feb 2021 08:17 #232180 by kirkynut
All sold now was created by kirkynut

Spare wheel spacer £20 inc postage

Genuine Suzuki window blinds with a couple of tiny holes and a bit sun bleached £60 inc postage SOLD

Rear upper light clusters £13 each inc postage 

Aisin (the real deal) SJ manual freewheeling hubs with the correct cone washers and Jimny Bits 5mm spacers £110 inc postage

X-Light spot lights - cage mount x 2 - £35 inc postage SOLD to Dave 

I also have the Maxxis Bighorn 764 MT tyres in 235.75.15 on standard Jimny steels apart from the spare, which is on an SJ van steel for £400 collected from near Southend-on-Sea, Essex - 2 x 11mm tread, 2 x 13mm tread and 1 x 14mm - I will not post and Coronavirus Restrictions apply for travelling to collect, so if I have to hang onto them, so be it.

I also have Malatesta Kaiman tyres in 215.80.15 with no wheels. Front 2 are worn oddly due to tracking being out and only have 4mm tread, 2 x 11mm and 1 x 14mm tread  £150 collected, same applies about posting. 

Kirkynut 

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0
Last edit: 16 Feb 2021 08:17 by kirkynut.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jan 2021 13:05 #232211 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic Bits for sale
Blinds sold.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

More
26 Jan 2021 16:50 - 26 Jan 2021 16:50 #232217 by X8GGY
Replied by X8GGY on topic Bits for sale
Can I have the X-Lights please Kirkynut ?

I'll PM you...

Dave ;)

Last edit: 26 Jan 2021 16:50 by X8GGY.

More
26 Jan 2021 19:44 #232225 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic Bits for sale
X-Lights sold

Kirkynut

The following user(s) said Thank You: X8GGY

More
26 Jan 2021 21:18 #232234 by X8GGY
Replied by X8GGY on topic Bits for sale
Thanks! Funds senr! ;)
They'll go at the back of the buggy to light up the "trayback" for winching, etc...
Cheers!

More
18 Aug 2021 23:01 #237704 by Dirtbird
Replied by Dirtbird on topic All sold now

Spare wheel spacer £20 inc postage

Genuine Suzuki window blinds with a couple of tiny holes and a bit sun bleached £60 inc postage SOLD

Rear upper light clusters £13 each inc postage 

Aisin (the real deal) SJ manual freewheeling hubs with the correct cone washers and Jimny Bits 5mm spacers £110 inc postage

X-Light spot lights - cage mount x 2 - £35 inc postage SOLD to Dave 

I also have the Maxxis Bighorn 764 MT tyres in 235.75.15 on standard Jimny steels apart from the spare, which is on an SJ van steel for £400 collected from near Southend-on-Sea, Essex - 2 x 11mm tread, 2 x 13mm tread and 1 x 14mm - I will not post and Coronavirus Restrictions apply for travelling to collect, so if I have to hang onto them, so be it.

I also have Malatesta Kaiman tyres in 215.80.15 with no wheels. Front 2 are worn oddly due to tracking being out and only have 4mm tread, 2 x 11mm and 1 x 14mm tread  £150 collected, same applies about posting. 

Kirkynut 

Heavy Duty Transfer Box Brackets, 2-inch Black Raptor lift kit, caster adjusters, Rust removed and stich welded new sections. Galvanised Chassis. Body,Engine,transmission swap. Anti Rollbar Roll / Sway Bar / DAVES ARB disconnect kit.Osram Night Breaker Head light mod and white 501 led side lights.

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds