BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Discuss the BigJimny Shop and Website in this section. Whats good, whats bad, whats ugly! - what would you like to see!

Junk Email

More
13 May 2016 10:08 #166717 by mlines
Junk Email was created by mlines
This website does not send Junk Email, no automatic mailings etc. are generated by the site.

If you are receiving emails from this site then its because:

1. You have subscribed to a topic
2. Spammers have intercepted the mail address

Please do not click on your email services "SPAM" button if the reason is item 1. This marks the site as having a poor reputation and results in some services banning all mail from the site. For example "Outlook.com" and "Hotmail.com" have such a facility and have banned emails from BigJimny in recent weeks. Whilst this may cure your own issue, it bans mail for everyone and means my mailbox fills with emails.

If it is for point 2. please contact me first so I can look into it rather than creating a blanket ban on the site

Martin

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds