Re:Gadget's 2019 hearing aid SZ5
- Posts: 805
- Thank you received: 330
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Daniel30
- New Member
-

Public
- Thank you received: 0
Never to late to start
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 9979
- Thank you received: 1999
Temeraire R.E.D Retired Extremely Dangerous
Bellerophon daily dose of disappointment.
Leviathan 155 prado shortie. Aka the biggest small car in the world.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Cremator1
- New Member
-

Public
- Thank you received: 0
hi fit a couple of led reverse bulbs works a treatfacade wrote: Thanks for the review, I was interested in what the auto is like, as I have one on order.
2 extra questions, I should have answered the first myself when I went to the dealers but I forgot :blush:
Is there actually a gutter over the doors, like in The Olden Days, to stop water flooding in when you open them, or is it just an overhang?
What is it like reversing at night with the gangsta windows? My [strike]Renault[/strike] Nissan has them and I can't see a thing going backwards in the dark- I even checked that the reverse lamps actually came on :whistle:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Andy2640
- New Member
-

Public
- Thank you received: 0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 805
- Thank you received: 330
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
