Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

So... Erm... This is my Jimny!

  • SteBurns
  • Topic Author
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
29 Jun 2012 15:03 #43165 by SteBurns
So... Erm... This is my Jimny! was created by SteBurns
Well I've owned my Jimny for about 6 months now, and I'm really pleased with it. I thought I'd join a forum as I've been members of other forums in the past and found them very helpful, I quite like attending meets too for a bit of car chat and inspiration! So, here's the Jimny...

Spec - 2001 Jimny JLX (DOHC)

- 2 inch hubcentric spacers
- 2 inch lifting kit (well, rubber spacers in the suspension if that's the same thing!)
- Off-road tyres
- Stripped out
- Musical airhorns, Hawaiian dancing doll and a Soundracer V8 :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • little jimny
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
29 Jun 2012 15:36 #43171 by little jimny
Replied by little jimny on topic Re: So... Erm... This is my Jimny!
Nice. I like the contrasting black bonnet. Welcome to BigJimny!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • zaine
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
29 Jun 2012 16:08 #43176 by zaine
Replied by zaine on topic Re: So... Erm... This is my Jimny!
does look really tidy that bud

i did the same as you first time i bought a jimny, came from fast cars, well what i class as fast cars lol to a jimny and loved it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • dirtydogz
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
01 Jul 2012 14:57 - 01 Jul 2012 14:58 #43308 by dirtydogz
Replied by dirtydogz on topic Re: So... Erm... This is my Jimny!
Welcome to Big Jimny, Steven. B)
Last edit: 01 Jul 2012 14:58 by dirtydogz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Raithrover
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
01 Jul 2012 17:16 #43328 by Raithrover
Replied by Raithrover on topic Re: So... Erm... This is my Jimny!
Subtle and tidy !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • 2013gary
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
02 Jul 2012 11:34 #43384 by 2013gary
Replied by 2013gary on topic Re: So... Erm... This is my Jimny!
Smart Jimny I like the colour scheme

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds
Joomla template by a4joomla
We use cookies to give you the best online experience. Please let us know if you agree to all of these cookies. Accepting the Cookies also accepts the Disclaimers for the website.