A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Full Floating Rear Axle Kit Suppliers?

More
07 Feb 2021 02:07 #232547 by zukebob
When I decided to go with a sumo regear of a SJ transfer case, I began thinking about converting to a full float rear. After a year, I am still waiting for an opportunity to send my gears here to the Philippines but thought this would be a good time to start shopping for the axle conversion.

I have sent a message to the member that sold Riccy his, and I see that HM4X4 has a kit, but there doesn't seem to be much more available. Thought I would post a question to see if anyone knows of other suppliers.

Thanks for any guidance.
Bob

I started out with nothing & still have most of it left

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Feb 2021 08:07 #232548 by Riccy
PM sent ;-)

J999 MNY, ULYSSES M18 VVT with ITB's Dyno tested at 130hp

Pickup/tipper, R7me gearbox & 6.4 Rocklobster, 31" Toyo MT, 2x ARB air locker 3.9 diffs in braced axles, 6" total lift, Floating rear conversion, Raptor painted, CB, Recaro's, Caged, etc, etc...

www.youtube.com/user/riclemus
The following user(s) said Thank You: zukebob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds
Joomla template by a4joomla