A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Aluminum Radiator?

More
04 Aug 2021 02:46 #237289 by zukebob
Replied by zukebob on topic Aluminum Radiator?
An aluminum radiator can be a more efficient radiator but will depend on the manufacture. As a material, aluminum isn't better at heat dissipation than copper but it does support a more efficient tube and fin design. If you find a specific all aluminum replacement for the Jimny, I would suggest that you ask for some technical performance/construction information that supports improved cooling claims. I usually search for reviews also to find real world performance.

I started out with nothing & still have most of it left

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
Joomla template by a4joomla