A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Jimny axel mounts design

More
17 Feb 2020 04:24 #218636 by Zapnologica
Good day,

I have a friend whose busy with a hilux axel swap. His idea is to use the standard Jimny axel mounts, radial arm, shock and coils.

I have said I would help him with trying to redesign them. But then I thoguht someone here might have done this before.

Would anyone here maybe have technical drawings or even a Cad drawing for the Jimny axel mounts?

2015 Suzuki Jimny

4" 100mm Lift
M18A Motor
Crawler Gears
Dual Air Lockers
Lots of mods.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Lambert
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
    Registered
  • The best Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
17 Feb 2020 05:29 #218639 by Lambert
Replied by Lambert on topic Jimny axel mounts design
It has been done but not recently on here. It might be worth a visit to some of the Australian forums as they have a penchant for doing this and a greater availability of donor axles.

Temeraire R.E.D Retired Extremely Dangerous

Bellerophon daily dose of disappointment.

Leviathan 155 prado shortie. Aka the biggest small car in the world.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds
Joomla template by a4joomla