A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Missing parts rear seat

  • bodsjim
  • Topic Author
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
27 Feb 2017 18:46 #178633 by bodsjim
Missing parts rear seat was created by bodsjim
Evening all , I'm in the process of refitting the rear seats to my 2003 jimny mode . The previous owner used it without them in . I think I may be some brackets missing on the outside of the upright rear seats . I have the bolt type thing sticking out of the side trims of the car but the edges of the seat has just a foam hole which I figured can't be right . Just wondering if anybody is breaking one or has these parts lying around . Also the seats are 60/40 split upright and bases , should I have the little plastic tray inbetween the bases for the buckles ( I think maybe on a different year maybe as there doesnt seem enough space . As always your responses are appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
  • bodsjim
  • Topic Author
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
28 Feb 2017 17:11 #178663 by bodsjim
Replied by bodsjim on topic Missing parts rear seat
Maybe , if they fix to the sides of the seat or rear quarter trim then yes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Feb 2017 17:28 #178666 by jackonlyjack

bodsjim wrote: Maybe , if they fix to the sides of the seat or rear quarter trim then yes


HaHa that's the thing i can't remember myself
i am pretty sure they fit on the outside of seat and bolt to the stud on inner wheel arch
but not 100% sure and i no longer have studs to try it :unsure:

Jack
i will put them back in the draw so just let me know if you get confirmation and want them ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Feb 2017 17:39 #178667 by jackonlyjack

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • bodsjim
  • Topic Author
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
28 Feb 2017 18:44 #178671 by bodsjim
Replied by bodsjim on topic Missing parts rear seat
Pm sent

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds
Joomla template by a4joomla