A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.
bump stops
- TomDK
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
20 Dec 2013 21:53 #97000
by TomDK
Replied by TomDK on topic bump stops
More like what use.
I'm building my Jimny for comp use, so I want best possible/affordable parts. That's why I'd really like to get hydraulic bumpstops, along with other suspension parts. But it pretty expensive, and as I wrote before, requires modifications to the mounts.
But for occasional greenlaning or pay & play, standard rubber bumpstops are fine.
I'm building my Jimny for comp use, so I want best possible/affordable parts. That's why I'd really like to get hydraulic bumpstops, along with other suspension parts. But it pretty expensive, and as I wrote before, requires modifications to the mounts.
But for occasional greenlaning or pay & play, standard rubber bumpstops are fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- mudman
- Topic Author
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
21 Dec 2013 09:01 #97025
by mudman
Replied by mudman on topic bump stops
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- TomDK
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
21 Dec 2013 21:29 #97109
by TomDK
Replied by TomDK on topic bump stops
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationRight here 
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- yira
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
20 Sep 2021 02:33 #238813
by yira
Replied by yira on topic bump stops
Please post your hydraulic bump stops, I'd love to see the setups from the past 8 years. Are custom bracket and universal bumps still the best option?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds
