An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

Shall we gather...

  • ZookFastback
  • Topic Author
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
17 Jan 2014 07:08 #100840 by ZookFastback
Shall we gather... was created by ZookFastback
HYMN 365:

A minister was completing a temperance sermon. With great emphasis he said,
'If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the
river.'

With even greater emphasis he said, 'And if I had All the wine in the
world, I'd take it and pour it into the river.'

And then finally, shaking his fist in the air, he Said, 'And if I had all
the whiskey in the world,
I'd take it and pour it into the river.'

Sermon complete, he sat down..

The song leader stood very cautiously and announced With a smile, nearly
laughing, 'For our closing song, Let us sing Hymn 365, 'Shall We Gather at
the River.'

- life is too short not to smile !!

If this brightened your day
Don't let it stop here
Keep spreading the Cheer.
See you at the river !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • ZookFastback
  • Topic Author
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
17 Jan 2014 07:10 #100841 by ZookFastback
Replied by ZookFastback on topic Shall we gather...
Its All in the Good Book:

In my mature years, I’m finally beginning to understand the Bible!
For those who haven’t heard, the State of Washington just passed two laws:
• Same-s*x Marriage • Legalized Marijuana

The fact that same-s*x marriage and marijuana were legalized on the same
day makes perfect biblical sense because Leviticus 20:13says:

“If a man lies with another man they should be stoned.”

I just hadn’t interpreted it correctly before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • jonesyba420
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
17 Jan 2014 07:33 #100842 by jonesyba420
Replied by jonesyba420 on topic Shall we gather...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.431 seconds
Joomla template by a4joomla