An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

Get me into the 21st century.

  • helijohn
  • Topic Author
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
19 Oct 2013 19:59 #87097 by helijohn
Get me into the 21st century. was created by helijohn
Look, I like certain tunes like Roar, Scream and Shout, Blurred Lines etc. But they are useless as just tunes..........I need the video versions so how do I go about it. :unsure: :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • jonesyba420
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
19 Oct 2013 20:19 #87104 by jonesyba420
Replied by jonesyba420 on topic Get me into the 21st century.
Youtube that shi*# mate.

you can download a program onto you pc or android phone that will let you download the videos off youtube ;)

Other programs will allow you to convert the videos to whatever format you require.

these programs can be found with a quick google search.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • idiotmobil
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
19 Oct 2013 20:21 #87107 by idiotmobil
Replied by idiotmobil on topic Get me into the 21st century.
i personaly like this one the songs crap but videos is very good dont know y just some thing about it lol
www.vevo.com/watch/robin-thicke/blurred-...version/USUV71300526

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • helijohn
  • Topic Author
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
19 Oct 2013 20:34 #87112 by helijohn
Replied by helijohn on topic Get me into the 21st century.

jonesyba420 wrote: Youtube that shi*# mate.

you can download a program onto you pc or android phone that will let you download the videos off youtube ;)

Other programs will allow you to convert the videos to whatever format you require.

these programs can be found with a quick google search.


That sounds a bit like I am looking for.

I'm going to get a 10" tablet so I'd like to be able to watch the tunes on and at the same time be able to whack them on the TV. With regard to this I am still in the days of VHS and Robert Palmer (addicted to love) etc. For example I love that tune "Someone I used to know" and would love to just pick it up and play it on whatever machine I like. An iPod with pictures innit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Oct 2013 21:38 #87135 by jimkyx
I use a free YouTube Converter with very good results. Can be found by looking up 'Eusing Software'
The following user(s) said Thank You: helijohn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • helijohn
  • Topic Author
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
19 Oct 2013 22:50 #87140 by helijohn
Replied by helijohn on topic Get me into the 21st century.

jimkyx wrote: I use a free YouTube Converter with very good results. Can be found by looking up 'Eusing Software'


Nice, there is a video convertor that enables changing a vid to whatever format I want to use.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds
Joomla template by a4joomla