An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

Grin for the day ?!

  • JivingDaddy
  • Topic Author
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
08 Oct 2013 07:31 #85495 by JivingDaddy
Grin for the day ?! was created by JivingDaddy
I was sat in a restaurant and got hit on the back of the head by a prawn cocktail. I looked round and this bloke shouts, 'That's just for starters!' :huh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • ZookFastback
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
08 Oct 2013 07:58 #85496 by ZookFastback
Replied by ZookFastback on topic Grin for the day ?!
I went into that restaurant too, but they tried to make me leave because I didn't have a tie :unsure: So I went out to my Jimny and grabbed the Jumper Leads and tied one around my neck (Bow tie style) then went back inside.

The Maitre D said "Ok, that's fine but DON'T START ANYTHING!" :evil:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • jonesyba420
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
08 Oct 2013 07:59 #85498 by jonesyba420
Replied by jonesyba420 on topic Grin for the day ?!
:laugh: :cheer: :laugh: :cheer: :laugh: :cheer: :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Keefe
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
08 Oct 2013 08:14 #85499 by Keefe
Replied by Keefe on topic Grin for the day ?!
I asked the same waiter, "How do you prepare your chicken?"

The waiter replied, "We tell 'em straight. You gonna die!"

:ohmy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • ZookFastback
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
08 Oct 2013 08:37 #85501 by ZookFastback
Replied by ZookFastback on topic Grin for the day ?!
Came back to the same Restaurant a week later and the Maitre D asked us "Do you have reservations?". Before I could open my mouth, my mate said "Yes, we have reservations but we are so bloody hungry we will eat anywhere!" :silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Joomla template by a4joomla