An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

Three women

  • darthloachie
  • Topic Author
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
01 May 2013 12:40 - 01 May 2013 12:41 #69807 by darthloachie
Three women was created by darthloachie
Three women were having lunch together, one is engaged, one is a mistress, and one has been married for 20+ years.

They were chatting about relationships and decided to amaze their men by greeting them at the door wearing a black bra, stiletto heels and a mask over our eyes. They agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes. Here's how it all went.

The fiancee:

The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask. He saw me and said, 'You are the woman of my dreams...I love you.' Then we made passionate love all night long.

The mistress:

Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing a raincoat, under it only the black bra, heels and mask over my eyes. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but he started to tremble and we had wild sex all night.

Then the wife:

When my husband came home I was wearing the black bra, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. When he came in the door and saw me he said,
" What's for dinner, Zorro?"
Last edit: 01 May 2013 12:41 by darthloachie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
Joomla template by a4joomla