An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

Daily runners??

  • markyp2000
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
22 Feb 2013 20:53 #63673 by markyp2000
Replied by markyp2000 on topic Daily runners??
my daily drive


my weekend baby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • barnes
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
22 Feb 2013 20:55 #63675 by barnes
Replied by barnes on topic Daily runners??
Suprised at the fast road cars on here maybe we should have a track day insted of a muddy one :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • trevorjd
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
24 Feb 2013 20:09 #63881 by trevorjd
Replied by trevorjd on topic Daily runners??

The family motor, used to tow the caravan and put the 2 German shepherd s in

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • ZookFastback
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
25 Feb 2013 07:00 #63906 by ZookFastback
Replied by ZookFastback on topic Daily runners??
My daily drive is my Jimny...
the dozer is what I operate at work, amongst other earthmoving equipment.


On the weekends I like to get out the old 300 cu in 6 cyl supercharged Carroll Shelby AU Falcon Special


Some days of the year I take the 1946 Morris 8 Series E 4 dr Saloon for a run.


On the water i love my 1980 Swordfish.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Jimñy aaron
  • Topic Author
  • New Member
  • New Member
    Public
More
25 Feb 2013 07:03 #63907 by Jimñy aaron
Replied by Jimñy aaron on topic Daily runners??

ZookFastback wrote: My daily drive is my Jimny...
the dozer is what I operate at work, amongst other earthmoving equipment.



On the weekends I like to get out the old 300 cu in 6 cyl supercharged Carroll Shelby AU Falcon Special


Some days of the year I take the 1946 Morris 8 Series E 4 dr Saloon for a run.


On the water i love my 1980 Swordfish.

Nice selection you got there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds
Joomla template by a4joomla