BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now closed at 148 vehicles!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Anyone bought from Des Sol?

More
15 Jan 2024 14:23 #253522 by 300bhpton
des-sol.co.za/

I emailed them in December about a product and if they ship to the UK. They replied yes and asked for my address details to get a shipping quote. Then nothing. Ok, we've had Christmas and New Year. But I emailed again and still nothing.

So I looked at what their site did if I tried to order. Their site doesn't seem to do online payments, so it let me order with an order number and a message saying someone would be in touch. This was a week ago and still nothing.

Is this the same experience others have had?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jan 2024 05:22 #253553 by lookonimages
They extremely helpful and reply normally very fast. Yes their system take online payments.
I also have a mail outstanding for couple days.

I suggest you contact Rob or Lyntong on their direct emails. Jump the general This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. email

GET IN TOUCH

Call – Rob: 063 776 0508
Call – 031 109 4147  for Sales, Invoicing, Stock,  Admin, Fitment Appointments, Factory Enquiries
General and Technical 4×4 Enquiries – This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Sales, Quotations, Invoicing, Stock, Shipping (local and global) – This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
General and Technical Enquiries – This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Operations Director – This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Managing Director– This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk
The following user(s) said Thank You: 300bhpton

More
21 Jan 2024 10:19 #253627 by HFPE
Replied by HFPE on topic Re:Anyone bought from Des Sol?
We usually buy through Jimnywild.co.za same price and I am sure Guy can organise shipping for you, if you don't come right directly.

Sent from my DCO-LX9 using Tapatalk

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds