BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Re:First service after 12 months

More
24 Jan 2021 18:17 #232154 by lightning
l guess.
l have to admit that l try to keep the MPG above 40 and had reset it only a few miles prior to taking it in for the service.
However l don't hold up the traffic, so don't always manage 40mpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jan 2021 10:36 #232288 by Axholme Lion
It will have been ticking over for ages on the ramp.

More
28 Jan 2021 11:28 #232289 by Roger Fairclough
This is unlikely. Safety health and welfare require a workshop to have a working temperature within a specified period of time and of a workable quality. The workshop manager will need the doors to be closed to keep the heat in and the company don't want the expense of keeping fans running to expel exhaust fumes.

More
28 Jan 2021 12:55 #232291 by Axholme Lion
I don't think they have been told that where i work.

More
28 Jan 2021 14:19 #232292 by Roger Fairclough
Workers have rights.
I was working in Barrow in Furness when a young girl from the ministry came on an inspection trip. The service manager said no problem and started with the old flannel. Ten minutes later she read out a long list of failure points and closed us down.

Roger

More
29 Jan 2021 11:37 #232316 by Axholme Lion
Every time the H & S man comes around we complain about the lack of extraction in half of the workshop but nothing ever happens.

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds