BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Waiting!

• Knight.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
22 Jul 2010 13:22 #3948 by Knight.
Waiting! was created by Knight.
I hate waiting, have to wait for awhile to mod my jimny, getting married sucking all decent funds, My idea of just the two of us and Vegas nearly got me a slap :ohmy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jul 2010 07:54 #3957 by ooky_123
Replied by ooky_123 on topic Re:Waiting!
Haha .. know what you mean. I suggested somewhere hot, and the wife agreed to Cyprus.. plus the Inl-aws paid for the Honeymoon ... which was actually the trip out for the wedding :)

Former owner of Little "Ooky", who has now started a new life in Shetland

• Knight.
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
23 Jul 2010 08:23 #3958 by Knight.
Replied by Knight. on topic Re:Waiting!
Inlaws if only they actually had money :( , All being paid by me. patner does not work as child care seems to add up to almost the wage she would bring home :huh: Fun, fun, fun :)

More
23 Jul 2010 10:03 #3959 by ooky_123
Replied by ooky_123 on topic Re:Waiting!
Know that feeling ... the wife works full time, and its costing us just shy of £900 a month for full time nursery.
Come September, the wife is going part time to collect and from off our daughter from mainstream school... yes she is taking a paycut, but were making a £700 a month saving !!

I only found out 2 years ago the in-laws couldn't afford it, and have only recently finished paying for it !!

and to think .. before Marriage / Children I used to drive around in a TVR .. these days its a second hand Golf !!

Former owner of Little "Ooky", who has now started a new life in Shetland

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds