BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

hankooks

• sav man
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
21 Jul 2011 18:41 #19323 by sav man
hankooks was created by sav man
hi there just been looking at a set of hankook dynapro atm for the beast, was woundering if anybody has any info on them ?its a toss up between them and general grabbers any info would b great cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jul 2011 20:28 #19327 by mcjimny
Replied by mcjimny on topic Re: hankooks
I've no experience of the hankooks but for the fear of sounding like a stuck record, you won't go far wrong with a set of grabbers. The AT2's are on offer at the minute in a lot of places so are great value, especially if you get 5.

Black Jimny's don't get stuck!

• sav man
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
22 Jul 2011 10:31 #19344 by sav man
Replied by sav man on topic Re: hankooks
cheers man i know the best thing to do is the grabbers but im struggling 2 find a good price,any suggestions on a dealer?

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds