BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Map sensor needed

More
14 Jan 2020 09:31 #217256 by Basketcase
Map sensor needed was created by Basketcase
I need a map sensor for the g13bb engine the code for it is 079800-4990 Denso 5v if anyone has one they could post would be great can only find ones in USA with 2-3week delivery time! Cheers or if you’re local to northwest I could collect it as I need it yesterday! Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jan 2020 20:19 - 14 Jan 2020 20:21 #217271 by Scimike
Replied by Scimike on topic Map sensor needed
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationCan't help with the sensor, but a quick Google suggests it's also used on the Suzuki Hayabusa motorcycle. Currently one being broken on ebay located in Spalding. May be worth a phone call to seller if nothing else turns up. You can also check the part number with them.
Suzuki love to raid the parts bin for new and old models, so it's likely to be the same part.
Good luck
Mike

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)
Last edit: 14 Jan 2020 20:21 by Scimike.

More
15 Jan 2020 09:26 #217280 by Basketcase
Replied by Basketcase on topic Map sensor needed
Managed to get a new sensor from a guy on Facebook and it didn’t fix the car.. car plugged into snap on computer and map sensor was reading 14v even with engine off and sensor unplugged so we had a hunch it would be that but it’s not:( it gets the correct voltages at the plug.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds