Boxgrove pay and play 10th August

• GuardianAngel
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 Aug 2014 21:19 #121722 by GuardianAngel
Boxgrove pay and play 10th August was created by GuardianAngel
Saw three J's today. Two blue ones and a red one. Spoke to one of the blue drivers who had only had it a few weeks but I recognised it from somewhere. It had orange Tonka stickers on it.

Was that you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rexthecat
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 Aug 2014 13:31 #121763 by rexthecat
Replied by rexthecat on topic Boxgrove pay and play 10th August
Red one was prob mine, saw the blue ones too, was yours the black one? Was going to come back round and say hello but yous had headed back. Wasn't bad in the end, did you get stuck much?

• GuardianAngel
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 Aug 2014 13:55 #121767 by GuardianAngel
Replied by GuardianAngel on topic Boxgrove pay and play 10th August

rexthecat wrote: Red one was prob mine, saw the blue ones too, was yours the black one? Was going to come back round and say hello but yous had headed back. Wasn't bad in the end, did you get stuck much?

Ah yes it was you, and the black one was me. Sorry for p155ing off like that I should have been a bit more sociable, didn't realise you were trying to stop.

I got stuck twice, once a clay ridden sh1t pit upto the top of my wheels. Luckily I was able to be winched on using the front towing points :-)

• rexthecat
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 Aug 2014 19:31 #121788 by rexthecat
Replied by rexthecat on topic Boxgrove pay and play 10th August
Ha no worries, I was headed in the other direction. Yeah clays a reet bugger eh been properly stuck in it a few times

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds