BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Front seats

• Tonka2002
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 May 2020 18:23 #222117 by Tonka2002
Front seats was created by Tonka2002
Hi all just wondering what front seats people are have in there jimny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
10 May 2020 19:45 #222119 by Lambert
Replied by Lambert on topic Front seats
I have recaros out of the old ignis sport. They are very comfortable and about the easiest to fit needing only an extension of the backrest actuator.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

More
10 May 2020 20:49 #222121 by Reason2doubt
Replied by Reason2doubt on topic Front seats
As above, Recaros from an older model ignis sport - comfortable and minimal installation faff. Seem to be around £180 - £250 a set as more people realise Jimny owners are after them.

I personally think if you are over 5 ft 5 inches you should change the seats as they are just so uncomfortable otherwise.

If you are over 6ft I think its a necessity!

More
10 May 2020 20:50 #222122 by yakuza
Replied by yakuza on topic Front seats
Mine is a 2005 wich came with horrible seats. Front seats with no side support and rear seat that cannot be folded to make the rear flat.
So I changed all seats to 2004 model jimny seats. In Norway the 2004 jimny had nice part leather seats.

Norway 2005 Jimny M16A VVT, 235 BFG MT, 2" Trailmaster, ARB rear lck, 17%/87% high/low gears.

More
11 May 2020 17:30 #222136 by Scimike
Replied by Scimike on topic Front seats
I have the part leather seats as above ^^^^^ but they are the standard seats fitted in the UK in our 2009, not something I fitted. I find them perfectly acceptable for our use which is predominantly on road (it's our daily transport).
In my time on the forum the favourite swap mentioned is Recaros from a donor Suzuki car, but not seen much beyond this mentioned.

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds